Skip to content

Victorian Public Dental Service

In Victoria, the state government provides public dental services to vulnerable groups, these include paediatric and young people, people with one or more registered disabilities, health care, pensioner and concession card holders, aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and refugees or asylum seekers, etc. If you are one of these vulnerable groups, you may be eligible to receive Victoria’s Dental Vouchers to access our clinic to receive the dental care that you need.

Me Dental Care Burwood is proud to announce that we accept clients with Victorian Dental Vouchers. This includes The Victorian Emergency Dental Scheme (VEDS), the Victorian General Dental Scheme (VGDS), and the Victorian Denture Scheme (VDS). Please contact our friendly receptionist for more information.


Victorian Public Dental Service | (03) 7032 3968